Tuesday 9 February 2016

Visual Design: Revisit Scifi Room

This week has a nice and breezy session. We had to watch a couple of handy video tutorials on 3 point perspectives and were then tasked with applying this new found knowledge to a piece from a few months back.

3 point perspective is excellent for building scale and depth, If anything, I far preferred how my room looked, sketched out in this perspective. I made some changes to the design of the room, to bring it closer to our current tech and aesthetic - make it look a little more grounded.

This was a fun session and reminded me of just how important the fundamentals are. We weren't tasked with finishing this outside of class as we have been given a separate homework assignment, but fingers crossed I get a chance to take this a bit further.


No comments:

Post a Comment